HOW TO GET THE ENTRIES FOR YOUR MEET
We have implemented a new process by which you can download the entries for your meet immediately after online registrations close. This new process will allow you
to keep online registration open longer for your meet and allow you to get your entries faster than before. Here is how the process works.
IT IS ASSUMED THAT YOU ARE RUNNING THE LATEST VERSION OF EDIVE (version 4.3). IF YOU ARE NOT THEN THE ENTRIES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS SITE WILL NOT IMPORT CORRECTLY.
The following steps would need to be taken in order to get your entries
- We will link your CleanEntries coach account to your meet. Once online registration closes for your meet, that coach account will receive an email within a few minutes, with instructions on how to download the entries for the meet. Those instructions are included on this page for your reference.
- log on to CleanEntries using the account linked to your meet
- click on DASHBOARD
- click on MANAGE MY MEETS
- click on the name of your meet
- click the DOWNLOAD button for online entries. Clicking on the DOWNLOAD button will save a file to your computer which contains all of the online entries for your meet. It is recommended that you copy this downloaded file to the folder c:\Users\Public\eDive\ExportData. The name of the file will look like [YOURMEETNAME.edivemeet.bak]
- open eDive and select File > Import > eDive Data
- on the Import eDive Data screen, select the file you just downloaded from the location where you saved it (ie. c:\Users\Public\eDive\ExportData)
- make sure the MERGE option is selected
- UNCHECK the box that reads (Only process events with scored dive sheets)
- click the button IMPORT DATA. Once the import process is complete you will have all of your online entries. Check the status window messages to see if any issues were detected. You can now set the diving orders for your events and make any last minute changes.
If your meet is not listed under MANAGE MY MEETS (ie. from step 3) then please send an email to email@example.com with the
exact meet name and your CleanEntries account username. We will add your username to the meet manager list for this meet.
Please note that if you need help finding the file you downloaded (ie. from step 5) then we suggest doing a google search for instructions
about how to download files for your particular browser. If you run into any problems or have any questions regarding this process, please
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.